Go to IITConnect now: https://paniit.site-ym.com
WHAT IS IITCONNECT?
IITConnect is the go to place to connect with IIT Alumni all over the world. Connect with over 30,000 IITians, here’s just a few things you can do:
- Connect with 30,000+ Alumni
- Build and strengthen relationships with your membership
- The magic is in the conversation!
- Socialize, network, and learn at opportunities created by 20+ chapters
- Message people in your circle
- Personalize your communications by sending messages to members in your circle
- Use the benefits in organizing campaigns
- Complete your profile with professional accomplishments
- Add your CV/Resume
Access Career Resources
- Coaching and mentoring
- Discover how connecting and networking with students can benefit your own professional and personal growth
- Personal career advising
- Exclusive job boards to find or post jobs
- Invite other alumni not on the database
THERE ARE 3 WAYS TO ACCESS IITCONNECT:
- HAVE LOGGED IN BEFORE:
- VISIT: https://paniit.site-ym.com/login.aspx and log-in with your e-mail address and password
- IN THE DATABASE (i.e. receive newsletter e-mails or have received an email about IITConnect) BUT HAVE NOT LOGGED IN:
- VISIT: https://paniit.site-ym.com/login.aspx
- USERNAME: Your email address
- TEMPORARY PASSWORD: PANIIT2015
- NOT REGISTERED:
- VISIT: https://paniit.site-ym.com/general/register_start.asp and go through the registration process
Not sure if you’re registered or need to reset your password? Click here: https://paniit.site-ym.com/general/email_pass.asp and reset your password.
If you have any questions or are having issues getting on IITConnect, please do not hesitate to email email@example.com for assistance (please include your name and the e-mail address you’re inquiring about).
HERE ARE 7 THINGS YOU CAN DO TO MAXIMIZE YOUR NETWORKING SUCCESS:
- CHANGE PASSWORD: Please change your temporary password upon sign-in.
- PROFILE UPDATE: Please update your personal and professional information.
- PROFESSIONAL INTRODUCTION: Prepare a brief introduction or “elevator speech” which can be used to introduce your personal branding (Less than 35 words will usually suffice).
- YOUR OFFERINGS: Identify three things you are ready to offer other alumni. (A network becomes more successful if there are more givers than takers. And it will be easy for you to find a giver who is offering what you are looking for instead of cold-calling alumni who you have not talked to for years).
- START SEARCHING: Start your first search by clicking on “DIRECTORY SEARCH” on the top menu bar.
- INVITE OTHERS: Invite other alumni who are not on the database, send them a personal invitation using the link. Please add your personal touch to the subject line and the body of the invitation, as that will make your alumni buddy join the database immediately.
- VISIT FREQUENTLY: The success of a network is directly tied to how active it is. Please contribute to our success by being active and visiting frequently (at least 3x a week).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- How do I change my password? Paste the following URL in the address bar while logged in: https://paniit.site-ym.com/members/password_change.asp or click “Manage Profile” from the right menu option under “My Profile”, then select “Edit Bio”, and click “change” next to Password.
- How do I refer a friend? Paste the following URL in the address bar while logged in: http://paniit.site-ym.com/members/send.asp or click “Refer a Friend” from the right menu option under “My Profile” or simply direct them to https://paniit.site-ym.com and ask them to register.
- Is my personal information secure? Your personal information is 100% secure as those outside of your direct connections only see the information you provided in your public profile. No one will have access to any of your contact information unless you approve their connection.